- Increases calcium and calcium ions in the blood.
- Changes acidified blood to base.
- Stimulates sensory receptors.
- Generates active electrical potential in the nerve fibers.
- Stimulates the hypothalamus and the hypophysis.
- Activates and maximize the efficiency of healing hormone secretion, the immune system and the autonomous nervous system.
What is the Ion Effect?
By passing thousands of volts of electricity through a fixed insulator indirectly affects the minerals in the blood by forming a thick layer of negative ions around the conductor. This action normalizes the blood by pH buffing.
What is pH Buffing?
The proteins, fats, carbohydrates and other types of nourishment in the form of food liquids are absorbed inside the body and converted into acids. These acids badly damage the arteries and internal organs; therefore, it is important to regulate the blood pH level to keep it in an alkaline state.